WELCOME TO THE RELOCATION TODAY WEB SITES
Please abide by the Terms and Conditions that follow, which govern the use of all web sites owned and operated by Relocation Today, Inc including but not limited to www.relocationtoday.com (“Relocation Today Web Sites”). Please read them carefully, because when you use any of the Relocation Today Web Sites, you automatically agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to and accept these terms and conditions, you may not use any Relocation Today Web Site.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE RELOCATION TODAY WEB SITES
The following terms govern your accessing, downloading, viewing or use of any software, graphic content or text content (together, the “Materials”) on the Relocation Today Web Sites.
(1) You agree not to re-use any Materials from the Relocation Today Web Sites. In particular, you agree not to copy, sell, license, distribute, republish, upload, post, publicly display or perform, modify, make derivative works from, transmit or otherwise use any Materials from any Relocation Today Web Site unless you get our written consent -- first.
There's one exception: you may download Material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you don't delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. But please don't modify the Materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you'll be violating our intellectual-property rights.
Materials from the Relocation Today Web Sites may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part, by any means, including but not limited to the use of framing or mirrors.
(2) Everything you download -- any software, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it – are the property of Relocation Today. They are protected by the copyright and other intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries. All software and content that you view or use in the Relocation Today Web Sites is considered licensed to you by Relocation Today
In the case of software, that means that we retain full and complete title to the software and to all of the associated intellectual property rights. So you're not allowed to redistribute or sell the Materials –In addition, you are not allowed to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert software to any other form that people can use.
(3) Relocation Today trademarks, service marks trade names and logos used and displayed on the Relocation Today Web Sites are registered and unregistered trademarks of Relocation Today, and are protected by state and federal law. You may not use or reproduce any Relocation Today trademarks for any purpose without first obtaining our written permission.
Other company, product or service names appearing on Relocation Today Web Sites may be trademarks of others. These trademarks also may not be used or reproduced without the express written consent of Relocation Today and the respective owner(s) of the mark(s).
External third-party web sites have their own policies regarding privacy. Please be aware of this whenever you leave Relocation Today Web Sites.
(1) Relocation Today Web Sites may contain links to third-party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you, and should not be considered as an endorsement by Relocation Today of the content on, or owners of, any such third-party sites. The content of such third-party sites is provided entirely by others, and Relocation Today has no responsibility for such content. You should take precautions whenever you download files from any web sites to protect your computer from viruses or other destructive programs. If you decide to access third-party sites, whether or not through links provided on Relocation Today Web Sites, you do so at your own risk.
(2) You may not create a link to any Relocation Today Web Site without first obtaining our written permission. You may not use any Relocation Today trademark to identify a link to or from any web site without first obtaining our written permission.
IF YOU SUBMIT MARKETING OR PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL TO US...
This means that...
We don't have to treat any such submission as confidential.
You can't sue us for using the ideas you submit (including, but not limited to, product or advertising).
(3) You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make -- in other words, you acknowledge that you (and not we) have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RELOCATION TODAY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF ITS SITES.
THESE INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY...
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITES,
USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITES;
FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE,
DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION,
COMPUTER VIRUS, OR...
KEEP IN MIND THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING...
DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE SOMEONE DIRECTLY FOR A LOSS OR INJURY;
DAMAGES REASONABLY EXPECTED TO RESULT FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, "CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES");
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES RESULTING DIRECTLY FROM A LOSS OR INJURY (LEGALLY, "INCIDENTAL DAMAGES").
FURTHERMORE, WE ARE NOT LIABLE EVEN IF WE'VE BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES -- OR BOTH.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO LIMIT OR EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR THESE "INCIDENTAL" OR "CONSEQUENTIAL" DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY, IN SUCH STATES, RELOCATION TODAY’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN ANY EVENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, INJURIES, AND CLAIMS OF EVERY KIND (WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE CLAIMED UNDER THE TERMS OF A CONTRACT, OR THEY'RE CLAIMED TO BE CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER WRONGFUL CONDUCT, OR THEY'RE CLAIMED UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY) WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE RELOCATION TODAY WEB SITES.
THE MATERIALS IN OUR SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND YOU USE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS MEANS THAT (SUBJECT TO THE EXCEPTION BELOW) RELOCATION TODAY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ABOUT THE MATERIALS IN THE SITES.
THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) WARRANTIES...
AS TO TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS.
THAT THE MATERIALS ARE OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY.
THAT ANY INFORMATION IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, RELIABLE AND/OR COMPLETE.
THAT THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY DATA STREAM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR OPERATE AT A PARTICULAR SPEED.
THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED.
THAT OUR SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
THAT SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OR OUTCOMES WILL RESULT FROM PROPERLY FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIALS.
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE, YOU (AND NOT RELOCATION TODAY) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
EXCEPTION: IN CERTAIN STATES, THE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW US TO DISCLAIM OR EXCLUDE WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our sites are presented to provide information about Relocation Today and its products and services.
Relocation Today controls and operates its sites from the company's headquarters in Roseville, Minnesota, in the United States of America. We in no way imply that the Materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. If you use our sites from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
The Relocation Today Web Sites may contain software that is subject to export controls imposed by the United States and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported...
(a) Into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the United States has placed an embargo; or...
(b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals List or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
If you download or use software (if any) from a Relocation Today Web Site, you are, in effect, confirming to us that you are not located in, are not under the control of, and are not a national or resident of any such country, and that you are not on any such list.
These Terms and Conditions, and the Agreement they create, are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Minnesota, and you expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Ramsey County, Minnesota, in the event of any dispute concerning or arising out of the use of the Relocation Today Web Sites.
MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party.
You may terminate this agreement at any time, by exiting the Relocation Today Web Sites and destroying all materials obtained from all Relocation Today Web Sites, along with all related documentation and all copies and installations.
In addition, by providing Materials on our Web sites, we do not in any way promise that the Materials will remain available to you. And Relocation Today is entitled to terminate all or part of any of its Web sites at any time, without notice to you.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Any delay or failure of Relocation Today to act on or enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver by Relocation Today of any present or future violation of that provision or any other provision of this Agreement. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective against Relocation Today unless it is made in writing, signed by a duly authorized officer of Relocation Today.
This is the entire agreement regarding all the matters that have been discussed in the preceding paragraphs, and it supersedes any previous Terms and Conditions or other agreements, whether or not in writing, with respect to the use of the Relocation Today Web Sites