Relocation Today, Inc. (“Relocation Today”) takes your privacy seriously. The success of our company builds on the trust that our customers, employees and other stakeholders have in our ability to deliver premier quality services. This includes our ability to apply a high level of data protection and security in relation to personal data that our customers, employees and third parties entrust to us.
We consider it not just our duty to comply with national and international data protection regulations, but also to do this by applying the same standards, processes and procedures throughout our footprint in a cohesive and comprehensive manner. This allows Relocation Today to deliver the transparency, predictability and consistency that our stakeholders continue to expect from us.
- We have a comprehensive suite of industry leading technical and organizational controls in place to assure a high level for security and compliance within our datacenters.
- We have appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including physical access controls, logical access controls, system controls and network security controls
- We collect, use and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- We are committed to collecting, using and exchanging information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- We educate our employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations
Contacting Relocation Today
Our Address is:
Relocation Today, Inc.
6465 Wayzata Blvd, Suite 670
St Louis Park, MN 55426
Any Relocation Today privacy related questions and any data subject requests can be addressed to: email@example.com